Friday, April 22, 2011

Keen for Gorey!

Hello everyone, quick update today before the "An Post" Gorey 3-day which starts in the morning.
The last few days have been fun, I've had lie-ins everyday and relaxing quite a bit. I had my first puncture since around January yesterday, couldn't believe it! On inspection it was a small piece of glass on a very rough road, probably the closest thing we have to cobbles around. But I guess better out training than when I'm racing. Touch wood!

So Gorey is starting tomorrow, my first stage race of the season. Also my first of 3 coming up in the next 3 weeks. Tomorrow morning can't come fast enough, very excited. After each stage I plan to give an update so Stay Tuned!


AN POST GOREY 3 ROUTE STAGE 1

Sign on St. Kevin's Community Centre, Blessington. Start 12.00 noon.

0.0 kms Blessington
2.0kms Roundabout straight leaving Blessington N81
31.0kms Baltinglass left direction Hacketstown
40.0kms Kiltegan veer right direction Arklow
45.0kms Start KOH at bridge climb through village
45.5kms Hacketstown
46.5kms K.O.H. at 80km sign
57.0kms Tinahealy left at monument and left again at BOI over bridge turn right direction Gorey
60.1kms T Junction right direction Carnew
66.0kms Start KOH
67.6kms KOH at Cross Roads
71.0kms Carnew T Junction Left direction Gorey
80.0kms Right into Cranford start KOH
80.6kms KOH at 80kms sign Cranford
87.6kms Camolin Left
88.3kms Right off Main Road direction Ballycanew
96.3kms T Junction Left
100.2kms Roundabout straight
101.0kms Finish.



Stage 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment