Thursday, October 11, 2012

2012 Over and Out!


My 2012 campaign is now over! 
Kermesse in Moorsele!
All in all I have had a fantastic year of racing - both in Ireland and here in Belgium. I have learnt a lot and I'm very grateful for the opportunities that I have been given. I loved every minute of racing and by all accounts exceeded my own and (hopefully) everyone else's expectation's with performances and results. 

Tackling the cobbled berg in Wambeek-Ternat!
I would firstly like to say a massive thanks to my family who have supported me in every way possible all season, through my high points and even more so in my low points. Thanks for your belief in me!

To my friends here in Belgium and at home, who have given me some lifetime memories which kept me sane while here in Belgium, thank you. Ye know who ye are!

To Luc, Ronny & all the staff at ASFRA Racing Team, thanks for a great 2012 and again for giving me the opportunity to do what I love to do, which is race my bike in Belgium.

Finally to my sponsors. Thank for playing a part in my season and I hope to keep working with ye! 

I now have a nice break to look forward to before starting my 2013 preparations with my new coach Luc Wante. I certainly have a lot to look forward to for 2013. All I can currently confirm is that I will definitely be based in Belgium again. Details will follow on a later date! Watch this space...

Now for some pictures of my 2012 season. Enjoy and thanks for reading! 


My new home.. The GUTTER!
Katusha sandwich
After Dan's win in Danbeek... or I mean, *WAMBEEK
In the breakaway in Hulst!
Thanks for reading! To 2013 and beyond...



Eoin

No comments:

Post a Comment