Saturday, January 24, 2015

Interview from Calpe with anpostchainreaction.com

Here's an interview I recently did at our training camp in Calpe with the guys @ anpostchainreaction.com :

We are an Irish team, so talking with an Irish rider is always nice. Today we spoke with youngster Eoin McCarthy. A smart guy with an interesting opinion.

Eoin, why did you choose for An Post Chain Reaction Sean Kelly CT?

Last year I had the opportunity to meet Kurt Bogaerts and show myself and my skills to him. I really wanted to convince him to sign me. After I receive the chance of being a rider for his team I was elated. It means a lot to me!
What are you're expectations for this season?
Actually I need to see how things work. This is a whole new world for me. So I can say with pride that I like the idea of being a good helper. This way I can get to know the guys and how things work at this level.
How is the preparation going?

I'm happy with the training and the intensity. I must say that it's hard, but fun. We will be ready for the start of the season, of that I'm sure!
Which team-rider has made an impression on you yet?
Because I assume everybody is going to say Aidis and maybe I would to I rather go for Ryan Mullen. Not because he's Irish but because he is good and above all modest about his achievements. Happy to be on the same team!
Good luck and thank you Eoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment