Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh no, Not again...

Hi guys, so it's mid-week and it's been a relatively easy week so far.. Last 2 days were holidays compared to the 2 that came before them. Just took it easy and recharged a bit.Today was a nice day, the sun was out which is a rarity so last minute I decided I'd head out before it got dark, I knew I only had about an hour so I planned my route and got going as quick as possible. Yet again, the bad luck struck. As soon as you feel the rim touch the road you know your in trouble, I thought to myself-  "Nah, no way I have a puncture again. I couldn't have that much bad luck" So I just kept riding and tried to forget about it but it was still looming in the back of my mind and when I got out of the saddle I could feel the rim. So eventually when I reached a rough bit of road around 4-5km from my house it went completely flat. I was a bit angry so I said I'd try and keep riding and see how far I'd get... 200m later I stopped! Changed it as quick as I could as it was getting dark, and as it was in a village I was looking at the people in the cars laugh at me while they drove past. Glad they found it so amusing. So now, I think this is a sign I need to get some new tyres, Or just stick to the turbo. But with my luck recently I'd probably even puncture on the turbo!

87blo.jpg


The blog has reached 1'000 views today! Been enjoying it so far and really hope everyone else who has actually read it or just viewed it has too. It's only been over a week so I hope to continue updating it regularly.

Ciao,

Eoin 

No comments:

Post a Comment