Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome back Turbo!

Woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise of frost and ice. Was looking forward to getting out on the road today but I'm not taking any unnecessary risks. So instead I welcomed back my friend who I have managed to steer clear of for a week (Wow a week). By saying the turbo is my friend I am not being a bit sarcastic, I've actually grown to quite like the sessions. So I cranked up the TV, threw on a movie and relaxed (Now that's sarcasm). I think the massage I got Thursday payed off even tho she nearly tore the hairs off my legs, who would have knew it would be so sore! Never again am I going without my legs silky smooth haha!

So now I'm off to get my newly custom painted bike put together. Can't wait to see what it turns out like!

Eoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment