Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update!

It's been a few days since I've updated this so I said I'd better give it a shot while I have a bit of spare time. Where to start.. That's what I always ask myself every time I write one of these, harder than I ever thought it would be to be honest, But here we go!

So since Friday I've been busy running around the place from house to house as the mother is away in the sun. I must say, I'm not missing her at all (No offence mam, If you read this). Really enjoying the new residence up in Strawhall for the week. Can't go wrong when you have Colin Eason as a neighbour! As I said on my last blog, my Saturday spin was doubtful. Well taking my situation into consideration I decided to give it a skip and rest up and definitely head out on Sunday. When I got up Sunday morning my back felt much better and I was happy I gave Saturday a skip.I decided I would go out for a group ride Sunday. The reason being if my back was giving any trouble I could sit around the back and take it easy, Turned out totally different! In -5 conditions we rode around the Silver Pail GP circuit with some of the underage riders for the first half hour of the spin then went on to do 2.5hours of climbing. Was great to be out with the lads gave me an idea of where I was at and gave me people to compare myself to, and some of these guys were after getting very strong! There was always around 4 of us who made it to the top of the climbs 1st and it wasn't too easy! Anyway it was a solid session and glad I did it. Good to have a bit of a chat and company as well.

So at the moment I'm looking after my back as much as I can, it's after getting a bit sorer today. Think it might be something to do with carrying around my rock of a schoolbag the last few days. Trying to relax now and keeping it in as good condition as possible which I need to, don't want to travel to Tyrone at the weekend to be having any problems. So now I'm really
looking forward to getting up there, hopefully we'll get some nice weather and routes.

Updating this from my iPad definitely takes more time so forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes etc.. I probably didn't give all the news but forgive me for this also. For now I have to run, bye for now.

Eoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment