Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mid-Week

When I set up this blog, I never thought it would be hard to update it a lot, but believe me it's more difficult than you'd think. Especially during the winter as there are no races, but I'm sure when the season comes back around and there's more happening I should be posting a lot more.

The 2011 season isn't too far away now and with the development camp in February I'm more motivated than ever. Now I'm back to school, the turbo sessions are coming in a lot more as I cannot get out on the road after or before school. I think they will be beneficial when it comes to the WattBike test thats coming up soon and the tests should be a vital part when it comes to picking of the squads. 


Another thing that's been on my mind this week is the iPad I've ordered. I'm waiting in anticipation for it to arrive, and I really hope it comes before the weekend so I can spend some time with it! haha..
I've nothing else to post for now, but I better be off to bed and rest up. Early morning tomorrow.

Eoin

2 comments: