Monday, January 10, 2011

Sickness Shaking

With the last 2 weeks I've had a minor chest infection and bad cough. I've taken Antibiotics for one week but they didn't seem to work at all.. I could still train as usual according to my GP so I was delighted, A chunk out of my training at this time of year could be worrying! But not to worry I seem to be shaking it away slowly. nearly gone at this stage.

Anyway, yesterday I rode around for a few hours in the Ice and snow, was very dodgy and nearly had a few tumbles but was a nice scenic ride, I guess it beats staying in the house. Had a solid week but now I'm back to school so I'll probably be introducing the rollers and turbo a lot more from now onwards, As I've said before I don't mind them and for anyone reading this who finds them boring I suggest buy "Chasing Legends" great DVD for the indoor sessions!

Now the plan is to rest for the night throw the legs up and watch "Law Abiding Citizen" have heard lot's about it so I hope it's good.. Back to the work tomorrow ;)

Ciao,

Eoin




No comments:

Post a Comment